Geelong & Regional Victoria
We pick you up from an airport near you
Avoid the drive time, traffic, parking, security & waiting of Tullamarine Airport.
- Depart at airport near you at a time that suits.
- Our aircraft is based at Barwon Heads Airport, the closest commercial airport to King Island, right on the doorstep of Bass Strait.
- From the time you park your car to the aircraft taxiing to the runway is only 20 minutes.
- Flight time to King Island is 35 minutes, Barnbougle 90 minutes.
Spend your time on the course, not in a transit lounge.
For those in regional Victoria, we can send our aircraft to pick you up from any airport near you.
A short but by no means exhaustive list includes:
- Albury Wodonga
To get a quote for private aircraft pick up give Adam a call on 0400 854 758.
Fly from Barwon Heads Airport and Save.
Our aircraft are based at Barwon Heads Airport, which is only 150km from Cape Wickham golf course! We offer the shortest and therefor best value private charter to King Island and Barnbougle. How? We are closer! This is our natural advantage, we fly Bass Strait every day, year round.
For those that live in Geelong, Bellarine and Surf Coast we offer the quickest connection to golfing paradise. Escape the crowds of the mainland, try Tasmanian golf for a day or three!
King Island Packages: Flights, Green Fees, Accomodation & Car included
Barnbougle / Lost Farm Packages: Flights, Green Fees, Accomodation included
See here for all our Tasmanian Golf Packages
*Note: Weight limits apply.
Price includes GST.
Prices for larger and smaller groups are available upon request.
For custom packages please call +61 (0)400 854 758 or email us at email@example.com
Our golf travel packages are designed to offer you an easy and flexible golfing holiday – without any hidden costs. We have included green fees for playing rounds at each course while still giving you the flexibility and time to enjoy some of the other activities the clubs and regions have to offer.
- Private charter flights from Avalon Airport.
- Accommodation on course.
- Green fees.
- Transfers from Barnbougle airstrip to your accommodation.
- Hire car at King Island.
- BYO Golf clubs – using either our or your own travel light golf bags.