A masterpiece of golf and nature. The much anticipated Ocean Dunes has exceeded the highest of expectations, placing King Island Tasmania front and centre on the world’s golfing stage.
Ocean Dunes, situated on King Island Tasmania is destined to become the next golf destination on any golfer’s bucket list. The holes snake their way up, down and around the natural dunes creating dramatic golf shots with spectacular views on every hole of the surrounding ocean.
Designed by Graeme Grant, construction expertise of Bernie McMahon and fellow project directors Andrew Mitchell and Richard Lees for their commitment and passion to make their dream a reality. The course is set to become one of the world’s top links courses in the same mould as the great Scottish Links.
Southern Golf Getaways gives you easy access to this stunning new golf course. Using our private charter aircraft we can have you teeing off at Ocean Dunes in less than 2 hours from Melbourne. Situated very close to King Island Airport, Ocean Dunes is the perfect day trip destination for those long on golf but short on time.
- Set on 285 acres incorporating rolling dunes and incredible views following the coastline – land made for golf.
- Multiple tee blocks for players of all standards to choose from giving players of all levels a chance to enjoy this dramatic and challenging course.
- Fortune will favour the brave with courageous tee shots providing a straightforward approach to the greens.
- The course has been designed to provide generous landing areas to accommodate King Island’s infamous roaring 40’s winds allowing you to take the links style play head on with confidence to play your stroke.
- Smooth firm bent grass greens & fine fescue tees and fairways prepared in pristine condition.
- Gentle rolling greens set in majestic natural locations.
Sign up with your email address to receive the latest news and member specials.
We respect your privacy. Your information is not shared with any another parties.