Your private charter awaits.
FLYING PRIVATE CHARTER
Travel with style and convenience by flying with Southern Golf Getaways. Flying onboard our private charter plane will save you time and is a very affordable option when you consider all of the extra’s we bring.
- Personalised customer care & service.
- Individually tailored client pick-up and airport solutions.
- Enjoy the convenience & freedom of your own flexible flight times.
- No parking fees (Melbourne Essendon & Barwon Heads)
- No booking fees.
- No extra baggage fees.
- No long check-in queues.
- BYO golf clubs using lightweight golf travel bags.
- No extra travel related costs to the airport (i.e. Taxi’s & Buses)
- Fly direct to Barnbougle’s own airstrip right beside the course
- Save up to a “full day” normally lost in transit and logistical problems surrounding commercial airports and airlines – Play a full round by lunch while others are still waiting in Melbourne’s airport terminals.
“Customer service & safety” is our N°1 priority.
Our Piper Chieftain twin-prop aircraft is one of the most popular private charter planes used around the world for their reliability, speed and traveller comfort. Southern Golf Getaways operates under the Australian Aviation Network. Your pilot, Anatole Mills, is a third generation pilot and actually grew up on a farm near Barnbougle . He spent his childhood flying with his father all around Tasmania and the islands of Bass Strait. Your crew all share intimate knowledge and experience of the local King Island and north-east Tasmanian region’s and will be happy to help guide and share their knowledge with you.
“Flying private charter with Southern Golf Getaways is the only way to travel…. We saved at least a day in transit had we flown with a commercial airline, which meant I could spend more time looking for my golf ball.”
— Richard C
Sign up with your email address to receive the latest news and member specials.
We respect your privacy. Your information is not shared with any another parties.