Sydney to King Island & Barnbougle
Fast transfers at Avalon Airport
King Island from Sydney. We provide the quickest and most direct connection.
- Depart Sydney 7:00am and arrive at Avalon 8:35am
- Transfer to your private corporate aircraft
- Your pilot will load bags and clubs
- Depart for you golf destination in 20 minutes
- Tee off by 10:30am (Ocean Dunes, King Island)
Sydney to King Island is now accessible with a minimum of fuss by combining Jetstar and Southern Golf Getaways private charter services. Jetstar now operates two morning flights from Sydney providing a same day service to King Island.
Golfers departing Sydney at 7.00am arrive at Avalon at approximately 8.35am where Southern Golf Getaways’ Piper Chieftain corporate aircraft awaits them on the tarmac. After collecting bags, golfers make their way to their own private plane and get ready for the 40 minute hop across to King Island or 90 minutes to Barnbougle – just like the pro’s.
For Sydney golfers we recommend Southern Golf Getaways two day package, which includes return private charter flights, as well as accomodation and golf at Cape Wickham, Ocean Dunes or Barnbougle. This package gives you the best chance to experience all that King Island and Barnbougle golf has to offer without being punished for time.
The two day package allows Sydney golfers to depart Saturday morning and be back for dinner by Sunday evening.
King Island Packages: Flights, Green Fees, Accomodation & Car included
Barnbougle / Lost Farm Packages: Flights, Green Fees, Accomodation included
See here for all our Tasmanian Golf Packages
Southern Golf Getaway’s Melbourne (Avalon) Airport ROCK STAR tarmac pick up experience from Sydney to King Island:
- 7:00am Sydney to Melbourne flight
- Get off Jetstar flight and be greeted by your own personal pilot right there on the tarmac
- Be on King Island 40 minutes later, our pilot will escort you out and make sure transport is ready to go
- Tee off at 10:30am
- Enjoy our complimentary Golfers Snack Pack – give you a little boost for the 18 holes that morning
- Seemless and relaxing travel experience because we personally look after you from the moment you arrive at Avalon.
- The pilot and aircraft are at your service!
- Arrive back in Sydney on Sunday evening – and pinch yourself.
For custom packages please call +61 (0)400 854 758 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our golf travel packages are designed to offer you an easy and flexible golfing holiday – without any hidden costs. We have included green fees for playing rounds at each course while still giving you the flexibility and time to enjoy some of the other activities the clubs and regions have to offer.
- Private charter flights from Avalon Airport.
- Accommodation on course.
- Green fees.
- Transfers from Barnbougle airstrip to your accommodation.
- Hire car at King Island.
- BYO Golf clubs – using either our or your own travel light golf bags.
For those travelling from Sydney to Avalon and then on to King Island our aircraft will be waiting on the tarmac for you. 20 minutes later you will be flying to King Island! CLICK HERE for more information on the Sydney – King Island connection.
For locals we are conveniently based at Barwon Heads Airport situated 15 minutes from Geelong – bypassing all the logistical headaches, lost time and money spent at commercial airports.
- Barwon Heads Airport to Barnbougle private airstrip ~ 90 minute flight.
- Barnbougle to King Island ~ 60 minute flight
- King Island to Barwon Heads ~ 40 minute flight
*For a quote on alternate airport pick-up and drop-off locations such as Avalon, Essendon or Moorabbin please call us on +61 (0)400 854 758 or email us at email@example.com
Sign up with your email address to receive the latest news and member specials.
We respect your privacy. Your information is not shared with any another parties.